● 3 modern and safe whitening techniques
● Whitening of all teeth in just 1 hour
● Counteraction on tooth hypersensitivity after whitening
Methods of teeth whitening
Is the modern whitening safe for my teeth?
Yes, it is safe provided that it will be carried out by a qualified medical team that use modern whitening agents which don't cause any damage to the dentin.
Does the teeth whitening have any side-effects?
During or just after the procedure most of the patients feel that their teeth are more sensitive to thermal stimuli (coldness or warmth), but this symptom is usually temporary and should disappear within a few days after finishing the treatment. In case of stronger hypersensitivity our patients have the fluoridation of all teeth done, which considerably shortens the period of hypersensitivity after the whitening treatment.
We offer 5 teeth whitening methods:
Opalescence TresWhite Supreme® teeth whitening system
Special, ready-to-use, single-use trays, already filled with whitening gel that makes it possible to achieve very good aesthetic effects and high comfort of this procedure. TresWhite Supreme system consists of an outer tray which transfers an inner thin bleaching tray, filled with whitening gel. Thanks to special, innovative construction of double tray, it's possible to fit it precisely into the shape of the dental arch. The tray also encloses the molars, not only the front teeth. Special protective gel on the rim of the tray prevents the soft tissue from any irritation and because of added potassium nitrate and fluoride the hypersensitivity has been almost completely eliminated. The usage of TresWhite Supreme is really easy for the patient and brings quick and lasting effects. The trays should be worn 30 - 60 minutes each day. After this the trays should be removed, thrown away and the teeth should be cleaned. The whitening takes 10 days and the effects last for 2 years (depending on the diet, hygienic procedures and smoking habit).
Prosthetic restorations (e.g.crowns and bridges) and fillings won't be whitened. If needed, after the colour is stabilised (what takes approx. 10 - 14 days) the dentist can replace the old crowns, bridges or fillings with whiter ones. During the whitening a small percent of patients may feel hypersensitivity on coldness, but it goes after a couple of days.
Advantages of single-use bleaching trays:
● the lowest cost
● no or very small hypersensitivity to temperature changes during the whitening
● safety and simplicity of usage because of special construction of the single use tray
● the patients decides by themself on the level of whitening by regulating the length of whitening
Disadvantages of single-use bleaching trays:
● one procedure, there is no possibility to repeat the whitening later by buying only the whitening gel
● the whitening effect is less intensive compared to office-whitening
● whitening effect lasts for a shorter period of time (up to 2 years) compared to office-whitening
● time-consuming - recommended duration 10 days
Conventional Teeth Whitening