From your first contact, your dedicated UK Personal Assistant will be your guide to the best possible dental treatment abroad. Indexmedica will always provide an honest and professional service and your personal assistant will make the experience worry-free.
Your Personal Assistant will arrange everything, including:
1. A consultation in the UK or Krakow (Poland).
2. Preparation of your fully itemised and costed Treatment Plan.
3. Liaison with the dental team in Krakow.
4. Flight arrangements.
5. Luxury Airport transfer with an English speaking driver.
6. Accommodation, tours and sightseeing.
7. Your Guarantee and aftercare.
Index Medica UK cooperates with 2 partner clinics, located in London and Wakefield (near Leeds). This is where most of our patients start their ''adventure'' with dental treatment in Poland. Initial consultations are arranged so that you can find out the cost and time involved in your treatment. Aftercare and check-ups are also available in the UK, so you can be assured that our service and care does not stop once you leave Krakow after treatment. Your UK Personal Assistant will always be on hand to assist with any questions you have or any aftercare that may be required.
If you wish to contact our UK office please call 0800 334 5967 or send us an email at [email protected] and we will contact you shortly.