Step by step
How to get your personal Treatment Plan:
- Send us couple of pictures of your wide smile using your digital camera
- Send us a copy of recent treatment plan form another dentist
- Visit our UK consultation point in London or Wakefield (near Leeds)
- Go straight to our clinic in Krakow for your initial consultation
Please note that if you wish to receive a full comprehensive estimate before your travel to Poland, seeing your Panoramic X-Ray (OPG) is crucial. If you decide to visit our clinic in Krakow, panoramic x-ray is not required and we will do it for you on site, free of charge.
YourTreatment in Krakow, Poland:
- Book your flight or let us find the best available one for you.
- Discuss accommodation needs with your UK Personal Assistant.
- Come over to Krakow.
- Our English speaking taxi driver will be waiting for you at the airport.
- Receive a mobile phone with Polish SIM card to be in 24h contact with our staff for the whole of your stay in Krakow.
- Get your treatment done.
- Enjoy your holiday – go sightseeing or relax in a SPA.
You will be picked up FREE of charge by our English speaking taxi driver who will wait for you in the arrival hall with the INDEXMEDICA sign. He will bring you to your accommodation or directly to our clinic. Should the plane be delayed or should it land too soon, please inform us. The taxi driver is always on time, not sooner. If your plane arrives too soon, please wait for the taxi driver.
After Care and Follow Up Treatments:
- To claim your guarantee you need to visit our dentist once a year whilst your guarantee is valid. We suggest you to come to Wakefield, where the price of £49 including consultation with your dentist will be charged. You can always visit our Krakow Dental Clinic for a FREE check up, but flight tickets are not covered by Index Medica UK.
In case of small adjustments and repairs, a dentist will see you at our Wakefield practice.
In the unlikely event that you require more extensive work, Index Medica will carry out the remedial work at the clinic in Krakow.
If you have any concerns, please feel free to contact your UK Personal Assistant at any time.